Manchester – Royal Nawaab
March 19 @ 11:00 am – 4:30 pm
About this event
We are holding the next Muslim marriage event in Manchester on Sunday 19th March 2023 at Royal Nawaab, 1008 Stockport Road, Manchester, M19 3WN
Group 1 – 11.00am – 4.30 pm
Females 21 – 35 Years Old
Males 21 – 35 Years Old
An event to provide a platform for people seeking partners in marriage is now taking place. It is open to everyone, and all candidates will have an opportunity to interact with other individuals.
Advisors will also be available to support and assist individuals who feel shy or unable to initiate discussions with others.
Please keep in mind these events are conducted in a professional and formal manner.
To ensure an equal ratio, space availability will determined by a first come-first serve basis.
If you believe you would benefit by this arrangement and would like to book your place in our event, please contact one of our advisors.
For more info please call Alisha on 07737309349 or Mo on 07738638325.
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
1. No refunds, regardless of whether you found someone compatible or not
2. No refunds, If you cannot attend the event on the day once you purchase tickets
3. Tickets cannot be forwarded to future events
4. Once tickets have been issued, they are not allowed to be transferred to friends or family
5. No one under the age of 18 allowed at the events, which includes chaperones/mehrams with babies
6. We do not promote or allow men who are looking for 2nd wife
7. Muslim’s with British Passport allowed to attend only
8. Anyone arriving after 11.30 am will not allow to enter or have to pay £25 late fee each. (No Excuses – Please arrive at 11.00 am)
9. If you catch covid and cannot attend the event on the day, we do not give refunds.
Muslim Marriage Events Manchester