Manchester – Royal Nawaab
October 9 @ 11:15 am – 4:30 pm
About this event
We are holding the next Muslim marriage event in Manchester on Sunday 9th October 2022 at Royal Nawaab, 1008 Stockport Road, Manchester, M19 3WN
Aged Event – 2 Groups
Group 1 – 11.30am – 4.30pm
Females 21 – 29
Males 21 – 32
Group – 2 – 11.30am – 4.30pm
Females 30 & over
Males 33 & over
An event to provide a platform for people seeking partners in marriage is now taking place. It is open to everyone, and all candidates will have an opportunity to interact with other individuals.
Advisors will also be available to support and assist individuals who feel shy or unable to initiate discussions with others.
Please keep in mind these events are conducted in a professional and formal manner.
To ensure an equal ratio, space availability will be determined by a first come-first serve basis.
If you believe you would benefit by this arrangement and would like to book your place in our event, please contact one of our advisors. Details are attached herewith.
For more info please call Alisha on 07737309349 or Mo on 07738638325.
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
1. There will be no refunds, regardless of whether you found someone compatible or not
2. If you cannot attend on the day once tickets have been purchased, no refunds will be given
3. Tickets cannot be forwarded to future events
4. Once tickets have been issued, they are not allowed to be transferred to friends or family
5. No one under the age of 18 is allowed at the events, which includes chaperones/mehrams with babies
6. We do not promote or allow men who are looking for 2nd wife
7. Muslim’s with British Passport allowed to attend only
8. Anyone arriving after 12.00 will be refused entry or have to pay £25 late fee. (No Excuses – Please arrive at 11.15am)