Royal Nawaab – London
April 29 @ 11:15 am – 5:00 pm
We are holding the next muslim marriage event on Saturday Saturday 29th April 2023 at Royal Nawaabs, Hoover Building 7, Western Avenue, Perivale, London, UB6 8DB.
British Muslim Professionals Marriage Event (Educated Professionals)
Aged Event – 2 Groups
Females 21 – 29
Males 21 – 32
Group – 2
Females 30 – 36
Males 33 – 42
An event to provide a platform for people seeking partners in marriage is now taking place. It is open to everyone, and all candidates will have an opportunity to interact with other individuals. Advisors will also be available to support and assist individuals who feel shy or unable to initiate discussions with others.
Please keep in mind these events are conducted in a professional and formal manner.
To ensure an equal ratio, space availability will determined by a first come-first serve basis.
If you believe you would benefit by this arrangement and would like to book your place in our event, please contact one of our advisors.
Please play your part, and forward this message to all Muslim brothers and sisters seeking a partner in marriage.
For more info please call Alisha on 07737309349 or Mo on 07738638325
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
1. No refunds, regardless of whether you found someone compatible or not
2. No refunds, If you cannot attend the event on the day once you purchase tickets
3. Tickets cannot be forwarded to future events
4. Once tickets have been issued, they are not allowed to be transferred to friends or family
5. No one under the age of 18 allowed at the events, which includes chaperons/mehrams with babies
6. We do not promote or allow men who are looking for 2nd wife
7. Muslim’s with British Passport allowed to attend only
8. Anyone arriving after 11.45 am will not allow to enter or have to pay £25 late fee. (No Excuses – Please arrive at 11.15 am)
9. If you catch covid or are feeling unwell. refunds will not be given