11.15 am – 4.30 pm
Males 21-32 – Females – 21-29
Males 33 & over – Females 30 & over
Join us on Sunday, May 14th 2023, for a special Muslim Marriage Events in Leeds designed for British Muslim Professionals! The event will take place from 11:15 am to 4:30 pm at the renowned Mumtaz in Leeds.
This event will allow like-minded individuals to come together, interact, and possibly find their future life partner.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to meet your ideal match in a supportive and inclusive environment. Book your place now!
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
1. There will be no refunds, regardless of whether you found someone compatible or not
2. If you cannot attend on the day once tickets have been purchased, no refunds will be given
3. Tickets cannot be forwarded to future events
4. Once tickets have been issued, they are not allowed to be transferred to friends or family
5. No one under the age of 18 is allowed at the events, which includes chaperons/mehrams with babies
6. We do not promote or allow men who are looking for 2nd wife
7. Muslim’s with British Passport allowed to attend only
8. Anyone arriving after 11:30 will be refused entry or have to pay £25 late fee. (No Excuses – Please arrive at 11am)
Please call Mo on 07738638325 if you wish to purchase your ticket via Debit card or bank transfer