Birmingham – Aged Event
May 7 @ 11:15 am – 4:30 pm
About this event
We are holding the next Muslim marriage event on Sunday 7th May 2023 at Tipu Sultan, 43 Alcester Road, Moseley, Birmingham, B13 8AA.
11.15 am – 4.30 pm
Females – 21-35 Year Old’s
Males – 21-35 Year Old’s
Join us on Sunday, May 7th 2023, for a special Muslim Marriage Events in Birmingham designed for British Muslim Professionals! The event will take place from 11:15 am to 4:30 pm at the renowned Tipu Sultan Majestic Dining in Birmingham.
Open to male and female university-educated professionals between the ages of 21 to 35 Year Old’s, this event will allow like-minded individuals to come together, interact, and possibly find their future life partner.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to meet your ideal match in a supportive and inclusive environment. Book your place now!
Please call Mo on 07738638325 if you wish to pay by Card/Bank Transfer over the phone
PLEASE NOTE: CAR PARK SPACE FOR 15 CARS ONLY ON SITE
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
1. No refunds, regardless of whether you found someone compatible or not
2. No refunds, If you cannot attend the event on the day once you purchase tickets
3. Tickets cannot be forwarded to future events
4. Once tickets have been issued, they are not allowed to be transferred to friends or family
5. No one under the age of 18 allowed at the events, which includes chaperons/mehrams with babies
6. We do not promote or allow men who are looking for 2nd wife
7. Muslim’s with British Passport allowed to attend only (you must show your British Passport at the event)
8. Anyone arriving after 11.45 am will not allow to enter or have to pay £25 late fee. (No Excuses – Please arrive at 11.15 am)
9. We do not give refunds if you catch covid
Muslim Marriage Events Birmingham