Birmingham – Tipu Sultan
June 25 @ 11:15 am – 4:30 pm
We are holding the next muslim marriage event on Sunday 25th June 2023 at Tipu Sultan, 43 Alcester Road, Moseley, Birmingham, B13 8AA.
Divorced & Widowed Marriage Event
An event to provide a platform for people seeking partners in marriage is now taking place. It is open to everyone, and all candidates will have an opportunity to interact with other individuals. Advisors will also be available to support and assist individuals who feel shy or unable to initiate discussions with others.
Please keep in mind these events are conducted in a professional and formal manner.
To ensure an equal ratio, space availability will determined by a first come-first serve basis.
If you believe you would benefit by this arrangement and would like to book your place in our event, please contact one of our advisors.
Please play your part, and forward this message to all Muslim brothers and sisters seeking a partner in marriage.
Please call Mo on 07738638325 if you wish to pay by card over the phone
Muslim Marriage Events by UK Muslim Professionals
Terms & Conditions of Muslim Marriage Events Birmingham
1. No refunds, regardless of whether you found someone compatible or not
2. No refunds, If you cannot attend the event on the day once you purchase the tickets
3. Tickets cannot be forwarded to future events
4. Once tickets have been issued, they are not allowed to be transferred to friends or family
5. No one under the age of 18 allowed at the events, which includes chaperons/mehrams with babies
6. We do not promote or allow men who are looking for 2nd wife
7. Muslim’s with British Passport allowed to attend only
8. Anyone arriving after 11.30 will not allow to enter or have to pay £25 late fee. (No Excuses – Please arrive at 11.00am)
9. If you catch covid and cannot attend the event on the day, we do not give refunds.