London Bengali Muslim Marriage event
November 13 @ 11:00 am – 4:30 pm
We are holding the next muslim marriage event on Saturday 13th November 2022 at Shere Khan Feltham, Air Park Way, Feltham TW13 7LX
About this event
Bengali Muslim Professionals Event – Must be a University Educated in a professional job
Graduation Certificate must be shown as proof
An event to provide a platform for people seeking partners in marriage is now taking place. It is open to everyone, and all candidates will have an opportunity to interact with other individuals. Advisors will also be available to support and assist individuals who feel shy or unable to initiate discussions with others.
Please keep in mind these events are conducted in a professional and formal manner.
To ensure an equal ratio, space availability will be determined by a first come-first serve basis.
If you believe you would benefit by this arrangement and would like to book your place in our event, please contact one of our advisors. Details are attached herewith.
Please play your part, and forward this message to all Muslim brothers and sisters seeking a partner in marriage.
For more info please call Alisha on 07737309349 or Mo on 07738638325
- There will be no refunds, regardless of whether you found someone compatible or not.
- If you cannot attend on the day once tickets have been purchased, no refunds will be given.
- Tickets cannot be forwarded to future events.
- Once tickets have been issued, they are not allowed to be transferred to friends or family
- No one under the age of 18 years old is allowed to attend the events. including infants/baby’s with chaperones