We Are Holding The Next Muslim Marriage Event On Sunday 27th January 2024 At Tipu Sultan Restaurant, 43 Alcester Road, Moseley, Birmingham, B13 8AA.
Join us for a special Muslim Marriage Event where you will be joined by fellow British Muslim professionals. The event will take place from 11:15 am to 4:30 pm at the renowned Tipu Sultan Restaurant, Birmingham
Be prepared to meet like-minded individuals coming together to interact with and possibly find their future life partner!
A wonderful three course meal will also be included.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to meet your ideal match in a supportive and relaxed environment. Events often sell-out fast, so make your reservations as soon as possible.
As one of the most reputable and experienced event organizers in the community with 15 years experience, we take great pride in creating a platform where Muslim singles can meet and connect with potential life partners in a halal and conducive environment.
Professionals Allowed to Attend
The Event is open to all University Educated Professionals who are British Passport holders
Males 21-35 – Females 21-30
Please remember you must bring the following:-
Proof of identification (British Passport)
Proof of Graduation Certificate
Proof of Work I.D
For more information or to book your place, please call Alisha on 07737309349 or Mo on 07738638325.
Note: All details mentioned are subject to change. Please contact the provided numbers for the most up-to-date information.
1. There will be no refunds given.
2. If you cannot attend on the day once tickets have been purchased, no refunds will be given
3. Tickets cannot be forwarded to be used at future events
4. Once tickets have been issued, they cannot be transferred to friends or family
5. No one under the age of 18 is allowed at the events, this includes chaperones
6. The event is not for people seeking a second partner
7. The event is open to British passport holders only
8. Participants arriving after 11:30 will be refused entry. A £25 charge may be applied.
Disclaimer: This event adheres to all Islamic principles and values. All attendees are expected to abide by the guidelines of modesty and proper behavior.