Birmingham – Tipu Sultan
September 25 @ 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
We are holding the next Muslim marriage event on Sunday 25th September 2022 at Tipu Sultan, 43 Alcester Road, Moseley, Birmingham, B13 8AA
About this event
We are holding the next Muslim marriage event on Sunday 25th September 2022 at Tipu Sultan, 43 Alcester Road, Moseley, Birmingham, B13 8AA.
21 – 35 Year Old’s
An event to provide a platform for people seeking partners in marriage is now taking place. It is open to everyone, and all candidates will have an opportunity to interact with other individuals. Advisors will also be available to support and assist individuals who feel shy or unable to initiate discussions with others.
Please keep in mind these events are conducted in a professional and formal manner.
To ensure an equal ratio, space availability will be determined by a first come-first serve basis.
If you believe you would benefit by this arrangement and would like to book your place in our event, please contact one of our advisors. Details are attached herewith.
Please play your part, and forward this message to all Muslim brothers and sisters seeking a partner in marriage.
For more info please call Alisha on 07737309349 or Mo on 07738638325 or you can visit:
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
1. There will be no refunds, regardless of whether you found someone compatible or not
2. If you cannot attend on the day once tickets have been purchased, no refunds will be given
3. Tickets cannot be forwarded to future events
4. Once tickets have been issued, they are not allowed to be transferred to friends or family
5. No one under the age of 18 is allowed at the events, which includes chaperons/mehrams with babies
6. We do not promote or allow men who are looking for 2nd wife
7. Muslim’s with British Passport allowed to attend only
8. Anyone arriving after 11.30 will be refused entry or have to pay £25 late fee. (No Excuses – Please arrive at 11.00am)
9. If you catch covid and cannot attend the event on the day, we do not give refunds. We will happily forward your ticket onto the next event as a goodwill gesture
PLEASE NOTE: VERY IMPORTANT
Over the years we have held many events and appreciate singles travel nationwide to participate. However, we are very clear in our advertising literature in regards to the schedule for the day. We build in a 30-minute window from 11:00 am – 11.30am for everyone to arrive and register.
Increasingly, participants are turning up late. This causes disruption to the schedule of the day when the time is already limited.
This also leads to frustration and complaints from the vast majority of attendees who do arrive on time and are forced to wait even longer for the event to start.
Going forward please note all attendees must arrive and be registered by 11.30am as this is the time the event will formally commence. Anyone arriving after 12.00 will be subject to a £25 penalty charge and may be refused entry.
This may seem harsh. However, it is important for the integrity of our events and for the scheduling to run effectively that everyone arrives on time.
Please remember no excuse will be excepted. e.g. Traffic, Woke up late, Accident