Muslim Marriage Events London
Sunday 10 September 2017
11.30am - 4.30pm
Open to All Ages
(Single, Divorced, Widowed)
We are currently looking for volunteers for the London Event. Please call Alisha on 07737309349
Royal Nawaab London
Hoover Building 7,
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- 1. There will be no refunds, regardless of whether you found someone compatible or not
- 2. If you cannot attend on the day once tickets have been purchased, no refunds will be given
- 3. Tickets cannot be forwarded to future events
- 4. Once tickets have been issued, they are not allowed to be transferred to friends or family
- 5. No one under the age of 18 is allowed at the events
- Please Note
- We are now taking card payments over the phone (Please call Mo on 07738638325)
- Paypal payments are below
Format of the event
After the initial registration there will be a short introduction by the event organizers who will explain in more detail how the event works.
Associates will be seated on the seats on the side and cannot participate on the table rotations.
The day is split into 4 parts.
- Table rotations for the first hour and a half.
- Lunch with a 3 course buffet meal and soft drinks will be provided to everyone on the day including associates.
- Continue table rotations from the last table you left before lunch.
- After you have met with everyone you will have the opportunity to arrange a one-2-one with anyone who you feel could be compatible match on separate table or chairs.
You can do this by approaching one of the adviser's who will then arrange this for you.
Star Events Team will be on hand throughout the day to help attendees.
The event will take place in an open plan space to ensure all participants feel safe, comfortable and relaxed and the event remains halal.
Times may vary due to the fact not everyone arrives on time
Comments for Saturday 6th May 2017
Post your comments about the recent event or contact us directly.
Format of the event
- There will be no refunds, regardless of whether you found someone compatible or not.
- If you cannot attend on the day once tickets have been purchased, no refunds will be given.
- Tickets cannot be forwarded to future events.
- Once tickets have been issued, they are not allowed to be transferred to friends or family
Tell your friends
Tell your friends about Muslim Marriage Events.