Muslim Marriage Events Bradford
You don't need to be a member of PayPal to pay for your ticket - you can easily pay by Credit Card (takes only a minute).
For your security, PayPal use 128-bit encryption to ensure your details are not divulged to any 3rd party.
- Please call Alisha on 07737 309349 to register your place for the event.
Comments for Saturday 13th May 2017
Post your comments about the recent event or contact us directly.
Format of the Event
After the initial registration there will be a short introduction by the event organizers who will explain in more detail how the event works.
All attendees will be sat on tables with each table consisting of 3 males and 3 females.
Associates will be seated on the seats on the side and cannot participate on the table rotations.
Once the event starts you will have the opportunity to talk with each on the tables. Time of 8-10 minutes will be allocated on each table, once your time is up the male attendees will rotate around the table (females stay in the same seat throughout the event).
Once you have met all the attendees on your table the male attendees will move on to the next table and it will be the same process throughout the day.
The day is split into 4 parts.
- Table rotations for the first hour and a half.
- Lunch with a 3 course buffet meal and soft drinks will be provided to everyone on the day including associates.
- Continue table rotations from the last table you left before lunch.
- After you have met with everyone you will have the opportunity to arrange a one-2-one with anyone who you feel could be compatible match on separate table or chairs.
You can do this by approaching one of the adviser's who will then arrange this for you.
Star Events Team will be on hand throughout the day to help attendees.
The event will take place in an open plan space to ensure all participants feel safe, comfortable and relaxed and the event remains halal.
- There will be no refunds, regardless of whether you found someone compatible or not.
- If you cannot attend on the day once tickets have been purchased, no refunds will be given.
- Tickets cannot be forwarded to future events.
- Once tickets have been issued, they are not allowed to be transferred to friends or family
Tell your friends
Tell your friends about Muslim Marriage Events.